Monday, January 30, 2012

A Great Party

This past weekend, Megan, Anna and Jake came down for a joint Birthday party for Jake and Grace (their Birthdays are less than a month apart). We had SO much fun- we played games, watched Foyle's Warand played airsoft. Here are some pics of airsoft, we took a few of playing games, which I might post later, but for now, here are the airsoft pics.





















Crossing the creek to get to our battlefield (Notice me in the background trying to pick the log up and flip Jake into the creek... it didn't work)















































































Afterward, we posed for a few pics. We were trying to do a kind of "Men/Women in Black" theme, hence the black clothes






































This shot was SO much fun to do... I'm glad that the guns weren't loaded :D





















I love this pic; it was candid, but sometimes those are the best





















I think that this has to be my favorite of them all.


Thank you Megan for taking the pictures!

No comments: