Saturday, September 22, 2007

Romania - Day 8


Today we woke up ate had breakfast with the family (by the way, I do not know their last name but I do know their first names), Mr. Stefan and Mrs. Galina. We had to wake up at 7:00 to go to the church so that we could meet up and then head for a town called Medias. We did not travel very long. We ate lunch at a mission house. No body lived in it. It was for missionaries. Then we had a meeting about what we should edit out of our sermons because we only had 1 hour. Mr. Marius asked me to recite Pater Noster in Latin and Genesis 1:1 in Hebrew. He asked Joshua and Stephen Horn to both recite 1st Timothy: 1-4 in Greek. Then church that we were going to was in walking distance so we walked to the church. Oh, all of the speakers did the same talks that I told you about on Tuesday because Mr. Brown said that it would be easier if we just did the same messages that we did in the first place. Also, they had foosball table there! Kinda weird isn’t it? Here is a picture of Mr. Brown preaching at the Church. After we were done, again we all had to split up and go to different houses to sleep in. I am currently in the house that we are going to sleep in. It is very BIG. And the people here are so nice. I think I should be going to bed now (it is 11:30 P.M. here!). May God bless each and every one of you!

No comments: